- Posted on : 1 Sep, 2022
- Experience : 0 to 3 yrs
- Job Type : Full type
- Location : Pune
- Education : Bachelors or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
Tele-Sales Job Responsibilities: –
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company
products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied
with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable
recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call
volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements: –
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelors or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business
administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in BPO as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.